My beautiful sister and her beautiful refrigerator!
Occupation: Account Supervisor at a software marketing company
Location: Lawrence, Kansas
If you weren’t working at the job you have now, what would you want to do?
I would find a way to work with animals or figure out a way to travel to Europe that doesn’t involve a plane 🙂
Name your favorite five things about where you live:
- Great restaurants
- Close to Kansas City
- My wonderful apartment
- Experiencing another college town
Name your least favorite five things about where you live:
- A little small
- Not many clothing stores that I enjoy shopping at
- College kids
- Not having many friends that live in town
- Not a lot of things to do on the weekend besides restaurants
What are the biggest challenges in your life right now?
- Trying to eat and cook healthy; not going out to get food; eating whole foods; learning to enjoy cooking and trying not to get discouraged about it
- Motivation to workout
What do your weekdays look like?
- Taking care of my dog, Millie
- Working out
- Running errands
What do your weekends look like?
- Spending time with my boyfriend and Millie
- Going to see my parents and their dogs
- Binging Netflix
Tell me about your refrigerator:
Well it currently could use a cleaning :). I find a lot of products come in bigger quantities than I can eat by myself before they go bad. It currently has a smell that I cannot pin point, ha ha!
What does your refrigerator say about you?
It reflects my eating habits. It also reflects my struggle with cooking.
Name five things that are always in your refrigerator (or that would be if you could keep up):
- Almond Milk
- Greek Yogurt
- Pre-chopped veggies (yes, I’m that lazy)
- A slice of pizza
Name your favorite five things to eat:
- Mexican food
Thank you SO much sister for opening up your refrigerator to us!